When I taught preschool that was a regular occurance. We put them on their heads after naps as we headed to the bathrooms so we could keep track of whose was whose. Great picture though and great memory for the boys.
I am so glad you're blogging BTW. I didn't realize how much I miss VA and all our friends until I was watching the Spoken Word last week and they were showing all the monuments,capitol, and Arlington Cemetery. I really miss home!
3 comments:
When I taught preschool that was a regular occurance. We put them on their heads after naps as we headed to the bathrooms so we could keep track of whose was whose. Great picture though and great memory for the boys.
Hoooo raaaaaaay! Keep it up!!
what is Calleen's blog address? It won't take me to her blog when I click on her name!
btw, your little boys are
DE LICIOUS!
I am so glad you're blogging BTW. I didn't realize how much I miss VA and all our friends until I was watching the Spoken Word last week and they were showing all the monuments,capitol, and Arlington Cemetery. I really miss home!
Post a Comment