
I love reading my cousin Melinda's blog. Just about every post makes me laugh, unless she writes about riding along with the Police, then I just wonder about her. :) Once again her latest post has made me laugh out loud because I love Neil, will run at the sight of swarming bees and think marathons are insane. Take a look at it. http://melindabrimhall.blogspot.com/ This is a picture of her and Aaron. She lived here for a short time and I'm lobbying to get her back. I need more people who make me laugh. Roland can't be the only one responsible for that. Too much pressure for one person. Let me know what you think of her blog. I can't wait for her to do new posts.


1 comment:
Wow! I am flattered! And that is a dang cute pic of me and baby Aaron, if I do say so myself!
Post a Comment