Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Latest Favorite Creation

75. That's how many attachments are in this set. Each attachment had at least three beads. That's over 200 beads by the time I was done. But, when you take in to account that I had to make it twice that's a lot of beads and attaching for my little eyes. I originally made it about the time I made my yellow bracelet. But, the chain I used kept breaking so I took it apart and remade it with stronger, thicker chain. So what's that? 150 attachments? Whew!
My lovely model, and owner of the new set, also has matching earrings that aren't pictured.

Next is a ring of rose quartz for a friend in Utah. I'll post some pics when I have it done.

4 comments:

THE NORRIS FAMILY said...

it is so beautiful Gen! Lexi has been loving her braclet from you - and telling everyone it's a "special sisters best friend bracelet." Thanks for sharing your talents with us!!! : )

Our family said...

Gorgeous!

Reese said...

The owner of this amazing set will be forever thankful to her pal Gen for the umpteen hours it took for you to create this masterpiece!
Love you. Reese

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

I'm impressed! I never knew how much work went into making those, but it looks great!