I was watching him play in the pool from the kitchen window. I cannot believe he is so well cut. I think I'm going to have my hands full with the girls.
Well, clearly if you were keeping up on the latest on the delightfully always a message in your inbox from the listserv insightfulness you'd have one by now.
Nope and yes you are going to tally have your hands full he is adorable! With that just enough red in his hair and cute eyes, all boys school till he is 19 maybe?
Yesterday I was noticing that Henry has a solid tummy. I mean totally solid like hard. And it's round and sticks out and is just the cutest little thing ever! Aren't babies great!
3 comments:
Well, clearly if you were keeping up on the latest on the delightfully always a message in your inbox from the listserv insightfulness you'd have one by now.
Hee hee ;)
Nope and yes you are going to tally have your hands full he is adorable! With that just enough red in his hair and cute eyes, all boys school till he is 19 maybe?
ummm, that would be a no.
Yesterday I was noticing that Henry has a solid tummy. I mean totally solid like hard. And it's round and sticks out and is just the cutest little thing ever! Aren't babies great!
Post a Comment