Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I Will Never Be the Mom Who...

I will never be the Mom who tells her kids they can't play in a summer rain storm.  It's goes against everything I am for a puddle to go un-jumped in.  Isn't there a law somewhere that kids should be allowed to play in rain puddles?  If I, clean freak that I am, think it's a good idea, it should be the right of every child.  No matter how old they are.

I love the drops hanging from his ears.
Watching him play made me think of the first time he played in the rain.  I can't believe he's grown up so much.

5 comments:

The Petersen Family said...

Send him up here and he can play in the rain every day. The only problem is that it's cold rain. It's been a bad summer weather wise. Looks like he is having the time of his life.

The Mrs said...

I love that you aren't afraid to let your kids just be kids. You are awesome!

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

awww... love that picture of him in his rain gear! And I agree, all kids should be able to play in the rain!

Snow Flakes said...

Love the Elmo suit. G- you could never be the kind of mom that...and playing in the rain is so much better than watching T.V. Go you.

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

Are you back yet? I miss you...