Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Confessions

I really like Air Supply.  And Journey.  I'm all out of love!  I can't live without you!

I hate listening to people chew.

I'm not a night person.  Or a morning.  I'm a mid day for about 2 hours person.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE squirrels.  I can't figure out why when I tell someone this they feel the need to tell me ways to get rid of them.  Don't want to.  They destroyed my bird feeder.  I don't care.

Giggly, squeaky girls make me nuts.

When you're speaking in public you do need to use a microphone.  You think you can talk loud but you can't.  At least not for the whole time you're speaking.  This was also a pet peeve of my hearing impaired Father.  I think I got it from him.

I love Greek food.  I think I should have been born Greek.

One of the most beautiful things I've seen is watching the wind blow around a corn field from a high deck.  Amazingly peaceful.

I used to sing at the top of my lungs.  That stopped at about 12.

I once ran into a parked car.  When I say me, I mean me.  Who can't navigate around a parked car when they're traveling no more then 4 mph?

I used to be really good at spelling.  Spell check ruined that.  I also really liked diagramming sentences in Jr. High.  Now I'm lucky to know a verb from an adverb.  Actually, I no longer have a clue what the difference is.  One's better at math??

Bedtime is my favorite time of day.

Good night!




8 comments:

JillEE said...

I think you're very clever and funny. And I agree that wind blowing through a corn field is a very calming and peaceful thing.

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

You're funny as always! So clever. I wish I had something witty to say but I'm going on a few hours of sleep so it's not happening.

:)

Cat M Johnson said...

LoL

miss you genevieve!

ego non said...

How can you love Journey and not sing at the top of your lungs still? I purport that the two are strictly mutually inclusive. I mean, c'mon: Don't Stop Believin'? It only comes in the twenty thousand decibel format.

Next time I see you I'm going to chomp chomp chomp. hee hee ;)

Joey/Denny/Emma said...

You're so funny. I love random lists. Write more. I love greek food too, and am also a 2-hours-in-the-middle-of-the-day person.

Snow Flakes said...

How do you feel about Chicago, madam poet?

(hey my verifiction word is unsin! it's like a get out of jail free card)

Heidi said...

I am crackin' up - I also LOVE air supply and journey, Chewing drives me crazy!!! I sometimes wish I could eat dinner alone...in my bedroom - I seriously have OCD- Cute post - now I know why we're friends!

The Gardener said...

I can't believe I forgot Chicago. It's in cd player in the Van right now. LOVE IT!