When we walk Aaron to school Peter and I will stop at the tennis courts for a short game. (We can always find a ball). This day Peter decided to chill and watch the neighboring game. Not the way I would choose to rest but I guess since his backside to ball ratio is smaller then mine it's not so bad for him.
Hello world!
2 years ago



7 comments:
Makes me want to squeeze that lil' bottom.
I say if you can sit like that, you should sit like that!
Hilarious!
so cute, I was just checking in to catch up. Its been so long! How are you all? Maybe we can plan to get together this summer! How are you?
great pic!
So cute!! Hi!
Ha! This is SO cute! Thank you for commenting on my blog. I've never been over here before, so I'm grateful to have found a new blog to read! Looking forward to being fast friends with you.
Post a Comment