Sunday, August 11, 2013

It's a......BOY!

Meet Yo-Yo.  He adopted us the beginning of July.  He is the sweetest thing.  So good with the children, even when they (Peter) pick him up by his tail.  We've had several lessons, and lectures, about the proper treatment of animals and I think Yo-Yo is very happy here.  I was afraid for a time that he was a pregnant she, but the vet confirmed Roland's diagnosis of male-ness.

I asked around to make sure we hadn't swiped someone's beloved pet but couldn't find anyone to claim him.  So we did.  And, we did rather happily...even though he makes me sneeze.  Oh, well.  What's extra laundry when you get a daily fur fix and unconditional love?  Plus he never complains about what I feed him.  He also bathes himself.  And, when I call him he comes.  Apparently, cat's don't suffer from selective hearing like children do.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I used to have a cat, named Quigley, that looked just like that. Hi from VA!