Posting picutres is easy. When you are composing what you are going to say there is an icon for a picture above with the rest of the tools like spellcheck etc. Click on the picture. It will bring up a box where you can browse for pictures. (It's just like emailing a picture.)Click browse and select your picture. Click open and attach. It will attach the picture and then dring up a button that says done and you click that you and wala your picutre is uploaded. Call me if you have any problems. 703-343-0474. Calleen
Thanks Calleen. Love your blog I look at it all the time. I'm glad Paul is doing so well and it sounds like Utah is a good place for you and the kids to be.
3 comments:
Posting picutres is easy. When you are composing what you are going to say there is an icon for a picture above with the rest of the tools like spellcheck etc. Click on the picture. It will bring up a box where you can browse for pictures. (It's just like emailing a picture.)Click browse and select your picture. Click open and attach. It will attach the picture and then dring up a button that says done and you click that you and wala your picutre is uploaded. Call me if you have any problems.
703-343-0474.
Calleen
Thanks Calleen. Love your blog I look at it all the time. I'm glad Paul is doing so well and it sounds like Utah is a good place for you and the kids to be.
Call me anytime...I will gladly help you!
Post a Comment