Saturday, June 13, 2009

Did I just say that?

There are some things you think you'll never have to say. As an example; Aaron likes to help me clean. He'll do dishes, sweep and likes to vacuum. But I never thought I'd have to say, "Aaron, don't dust your Brother".

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Dusting your brother...never heard of such a thing! I sure miss you guys! :) XOXOXOXOXOX

Melinda said...

That is funny. I bet if he was dusting Roland, you would not have said: "Aaron, don't dust your daddy."

Bryson Family said...

I love the things we end up saying that we never thought we would! And a very funny image that one is, too! So glad you have a blog now!

Jana said...

Yeah, you have a blog! It's super cute. Love the name. I'm looking forward to your posts!

THE NORRIS FAMILY said...

I can't stop laughing! How great! I'm so glad you guys have a blog now. Can't wait to check back for updates! : )