
We got a call yesterday from Roland's brother. He let us know that they are now the proud owner of chickens. I've never understood the need myself. Who wants to get attached to later whack off a head? Anyway, the American Fork Springers called to let us know that they named one Genevieve. Um....Thanks? Roland is the blood relative. I didn't hear mention of Roland the Chicken. Not sure how to take this honor....


4 comments:
I can hardly speak, I'm laughing so hard right now.
Yeah, not quite sure if that is a compliment or not? At least the got the gender right, and didn't name a rooster Genevieve. That'd be bad.
Ha! I guess it could be a worse animal... I'm with you though...don't think I know anyone personally who raises chickens! :)
But the chickens are so nice and friendly! Annie carries them around everywhere. They probably didn't name one Roland because the chickens aren't hairy enough.
Post a Comment