We are Pleased to Announce the Marriage of
Aaron
to
Hazel
on
September 3, 2009
In attendance were the couple's siblings, Peter and Ginger. The groom's mother only found out about the marriage due to the door of the 'Temple' (playhouse) needing to be put back on the hinge. The newlyweds were going to kiss on top of the slide but were interrupted when they learned that the groom's mother had finally agreed to push whomever wanted to swing. So they opted for an underdog instead.
Goldfish and pretzels with water were served after the wedding party finished with the swings.


4 comments:
I remember those moments as a child! Luckily I haven't experienced them with Daniel or Reagan yet. I'm not sure I could keep a straight face!
LOL! Seriously hilarious post!
It couldn't happen to a better couple. :)
Hazel completely denied the whole incident last night. And I was such a proud father-in-law!
Post a Comment