We just returned from dinner with friends. Wow, can they cook up a storm. Speaking as a complete carnivore I came home satisfied. Our kids played well together so we were able to enjoy good uninterrupted conversation along with excellent food.
At one point during the evening the hostess said while speaking of herself, "It meant something to this Starfish." LOVED IT! That is now my new line. I told her I was stealing it, she didn't seem to mind.
If this saying means nothing to you, ask the nearest Mormon, or motivational speaker, to tell you the story. They've probably heard it 10 times.
Hello world!
2 years ago


2 comments:
I have to confess that I'm not sure what it's in reference to. actually, I think I may know - some story about starfishes in the ocean, right? Hmmm...
Starfishes washed up on a beach and a sweet little boy throwing them back into the ocean. Grumpy old man saying "You can save them all, what does it matter?"......
Post a Comment