Monday, March 29, 2010

A Day at the Park

We were so happy to finally have some good weather so we could ride our bikes to the park. Luckily the mean 9 year old didn't show up until a few days later. Next time I hope the kid's Mom comes with him so I can beat her up. Sounds fair, doesn't it, since the renegade was trying to beat up the rest of us. Just kidding. I don't think I could take her.

What a good big brother!
I love Peter's little hand is his pocket as he surveys the scene.

Should I do it? Should I do it?

Nah!

Aaron loves to swerve around the trail. Pretty good shot for taking it while I was on the bike, huh?
My first attempt to get a shot of Peter on the back of my bike. It was an over the shoulder shot. Not so good.
Getting closer....
Got him! I almost crashed and I whacked the camera on the handlebars, but I got a slobbery shot. That's worth almost crashing isn't it?

5 comments:

Joey/Denny/Emma said...

Such fun...the spring days really are glorious when they finally arrive. Love the upside down shots!

Rent2own said...

Oh you make me laugh! I definitely love Peter's hair in the picture where he turns away from the rope ladder. I must also say that his eyes are still dreamy even in an upside down picture!

Kathy said...

could your boys be any more gorgeous?? i love the hand in the pocket too.

no beating people up. violence is not the answer! even though sometimes it is a happy thought...

;o)

Crawford Family said...

Ughh mean kids drive me nuts! Especially when their parents stand by and act like they aren't noticing that their child is flingin' sand into your little persons eyes. LOVE the bike pictures you are WAY more brave then me.

Jana said...

I'm glad you didn't crash, that picture was worth it. Look at those eyes! Hope you guys are doing well.