Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Is It Wrong To Be Proud?

I am not the most crafty person in the world.  I'm not like my friend Kelly who can think up patterns in her head.  She does some amazing stuff.  Click here to see her website.  (Btw, she's the hot model wearing the hat).  But, when Aaron said he wanted to be a bat I thought I could handle the challenge.  It took me about 3 times as long as I thought it would.  Mostly, because Aaron was camping with his Dad so I really had to think things out to make sure it fit.  When it was done I was rather proud of myself.  Is that wrong?

 This year I HAD to take advantage of Peter's great hair.  I'll admit I was giggling as I gelled his hair.  Oh how I wish I had his thick, straight hair!
 You don't get the full effect of his costume without the comb in his back pocket.  He's one lovable tough guy!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

My amazing sis-in-law! Adorable!

Cat M Johnson said...

that's AWESOME! and no, there's nothing wrong with being proud of yourself!

Snow Flakes said...

you should be loud and proud. I love the comb. Great idea.

Kelly said...

AHHHH! That is super cool and I LOVE the comb in the back pocket. Thanks for being so kind about my sewing skills. Christ was pretty proud of himself for taking the pictures of me in the hat ha! Wish we were there to enjoy some fall weather with you. Take a walk down to the caboose for me!

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

awww... they are so cute! And yes, you should be proud of that costume!