Saturday, November 20, 2010

Simple Pleasures

We just bought a new mattress.  Our old one had become lumpy and rippled.  (There is a reason why mattress stores store their mattresses horizontal).  Know what the best part of having it is?  Lying on the old one, that is now outside under gorgeous fall trees, with my boys.

4 comments:

MB said...

Sounds amazing. I can picture just where that mattress might be in your backyard.

Also, Mel is due March 15 with a baby girl. She was super secretive about her pregnancy and only told everyone about a month ago. She's doing really well and we're all very excited!

Heidi said...

I want a new mattress..actually, I think Nate wants one more than I do! LOL

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

I bet the boys love having that mattress out there! :) Almost as much as you probably love having a new mattress in your room! New mattresses are the best...

ego non said...

By the by, sooo glad my euphemisms came in handy for you ;)