
You would think I would learn that if Peter isn't complaining that his brother is doing something to him that they're in some sort of conspiracy. Peter made no sound as his brother painted him so he could be a "cat". Aaron also did a fine piece of artwork on the dining room floor.A few days ago I once again left them unsupervised while I looked at email. I came back to my curling ribbon wrapped around the central wall -dining room, kitchen, living room and bathroom, three times. Aaron was trying to make a spiderweb. Nice. Took forever to wind it back up. Lesson I still need to learn: quiet is bad!


4 comments:
Absolutely Precious!
Those cheeks are too adorable. I can barely stand it!
I can't believe you're bloggin'! I am so excited!
magic marker: $2
repolishing dining room floor: $200?
new jeans for boys: $24
magic marker on little cheeks?
priceless.
LOL!!! must remember: quiet is bad!
Post a Comment