Friday, July 31, 2009

What A Cool Dad

Roland and Aaron are off on another weekend adventure. I'm not sure what they've decided to do. These things get decided on the road with these two. Possibly a racetrack down in Lexington or a concert at the Carter Family Fold. I DO know that they'll come back smiling with tales to tell.

The other morning Roland sheepishly told me that he woke Aaron up at 11:00 pm to show him Jupiter through the telescope. They decided to go for a drive to somewhere a little darker so they could see it better. I've no idea how late they stayed out but Roland gave in and came back when Aaron said he needed to go back to sleep.

I don't know what Roland thought I would think of that. Obviously, he was a little hesitant to tell me. Between you and me, I thought it was really cool.

3 comments:

Our family said...

He is a super fun Dad.

Heidi said...

What a cute daddy he is!

Melinda said...

Darling...darling...darling. : )