They made it home safe and sound, although tired (I expected the tired part).
From what I can gather from short bursts of information they didn't see the race because of rain. They camped on Roland/Aaron Mountain. They did a 6 mile hike that Aaron did amazingly well on. While hiking they skinny dipped in the river and ponds, and ate sardine sandwiches for lunch, still can't believe that one. Listened to Bluegrass music in Buena Vista, and had dinner with some friends that moved down there a few years ago. All in all they had a good time being together.
Peter and I had great naps and a quiet house. It was a good weekend for all of us.
P.S. We just discovered that Aaron brought home a friend. Too bad the deer tick had to die....
Hello world!
2 years ago


2 comments:
I hate ticks!!
You guys do the coolest stuff!
Post a Comment