Saturday, August 29, 2009

Obama Llama Where's My Mama?

Most Moms have read Llama, Llama Red Pajama to the their kids. I personally haven't. My friend Shanna read it to me when she found out I hadn't read it yet. She's very good at reading out loud. :-) She made the freaked out little Llama looking for his mama sound really freaked out.

With all this news coverage of Obama urging Moms to go back to school I keep thinking it won't be long until we see the book rewritten with the new title Obama Llama Where's My Mama?

Now, I've no problem with Mama's going back to school. I will become concerned, however, if we get a bunch of freaked out little llamas running around, in red pajamas, wondering where their Mamas are.

Someone should start working on this rewrite. Not me, but someone....

6 comments:

Our family said...

You are hilarious!

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

Hey Shanna - will you read it to me too? I haven't heard of it before now. Is it one I need to add to my list?

Kathy said...

and so the nice old lady said to the little llama, "your mamma is in school!" To which the little llama replied, "oh. Darn that Obama!"

Joey/Denny/Emma said...

Okay, I'm a little late chiming in on this, but I want you to keep the blog going. I was having similar feelings lately about our blog...feeling too much pressure to post, etc., which bugs me. But I decided I can post whenever I dang well please and if people get tired of checking for a new one, I understand. I think they really are appreciated by friends and family...especially when we are all so far away from each other.

Romold said...

I have no idea what you're talking about.

The Gardener said...

Romold,
That's because you're not a Llama Mama!