Friday, December 4, 2009

Goblin Valley

While in Utah we spent a day in Goblin Valley (down by Moab). Aaron was being a super spy. He stood on top of the goblins like he was in charge and had so much fun running through the area. I highly recommend the place to people with children. There were no signs telling us to stay on the path, don't go here or there. We had complete freedom to climb, scoot down on our bottoms when we got too high and run all over the place.

Peter wasn't so hip on the idea at first. Roland packed him in but as it warmed up Peter came out of hibernation to walk all the way out. What a tough kid.

Roland's parents came with us. Kurt took so many pictures that I think we've finally convinced them to go digital so he can shoot to his hearts content.

We had a great time in the Valley of the Goblins.







Aaron is in the middle of the picture in a yellow coat. Can you see him?


Peter all warm in Grandma's scarf.





1 comment:

The Petersen Family said...

Those are great places to take kids. I wish I had had a chance when I was down in southern UT this past summer to take Daniel out to a few of those places