I did a post awhile back about my new hobby. Since it's the holiday season I thought I'd do a giveaway. To enter leave a comment telling me which item you like best. I'll have Aaron draw a name out of Santa's hat on Christmas Eve. Happy Holidays!

This is a brown tone bracelet and earring set. There are tiny pieces of mirror inlay.

This is a bookmark.

This is a key ring. One of the end balls screws off so you can add your keys.
8 comments:
Hard to choose!!! Probably the key ring. Though I like the others as well. I'll try and get the doughnut recipe to you later today.
ohhh I Like the key ring that is so cute! When is good for me to come over and purchase some other items :)
I'm going to have to say the key ring! How can I resist?
you're amazing! I love the art work you've done. One more talent to add to an already super-long list!
I'm a sucker for your key chain! Lovin it!
I love the Bracelet.
This is a fun give-away.
Sylv
Gee, my odds are pretty good! I'd have to say the bracelet as well. Love the snow pics!
Post a Comment