OK, he can, but he shoveled soooo much snow I thought for sure his back would go out. He and Aaron spent at least four hours outside on Saturday and Sunday shoveling, digging out cars, making snow tunnels, sledding....you get the idea. Here are some pictures of the fun weekend they had. Peter and I opted to spend the time indoors. Peter went out once and decided that wasn't much fun. Must be my kid.

We've a fox living in the neighborhood. I thought it was living under our shed. Roland and Aaron spotted tracks, so they followed them to a fallen tree. Don't think I would have done that! Roland now thinks that that is his home. Whew! I thought I'd have to relocate a fox when spring comes.

Poor 'Old Blue'. He's covered. The man in the picture is our neighbor Jason. He'd just finished digging out his Pilot.

Exploring down by the old Caboose.

Aaron and Roland thought it'd be funny to bury Peter. No wonder he doesn't want to play outside with them anymore! JK, Peter is standing behind the wheelbarrow. This angle makes him look buried. His brother wouldn't do that to him, at least with Dad near by.

Digging out 'Old Blue'

Peter watching from the warmth of the kitchen.

Hot chocolate after a long day of hard work.

Genevieve in the snow. I can say I was outside right? Sculpture by N8.
1 comment:
these pictures are great
Post a Comment