Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Don't Ever Tell Roland a Knock Knock Joke

I've a darling niece that writes me letters. Who doesn't like getting good mail? I sure do. In her last letter she recounted a conversation that happened over 6 years ago, which is about half her lifetime. Wow, what a memory.

The following conversation occurred between Roland and her Brother:

S - Knock, knock
Roland - Come in!
S - No, you're supposed to say 'who's there'!
Roland - Who's there?
S - Boo!
Roland - Hi, Boo!
S - No, you're supposed to say 'Boo who'!
Roland - Well, you don't have to cry about it!

Seriously, the man has a quick mind. Engage in conversation at your own risk.

5 comments:

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

ha! so true, so true. That's a smart guy you've got there!

Crawford Family said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! That must have been so frustrating for your little niece. Man how do I score a niece who writes letters? Mine all text and they are under 10 so thats pretty scary. Snail mail is the best! I love waking up laughing and I can always count on your blog to make cereal come out my nose! (thats a good thing even though it sounds gross)

Charlene Johnson said...

I just heard about that same joke the other day when Corman attempted a knock-knock joke. :) Too funny!

Anonymous said...

I wonder what your niece's brother thought after that happened!

Anonymous said...

I wonder what your niece's brother thought after that happened!