Thursday, June 24, 2010

If You're Going to be a Bully Don't Document It!

Didn't know what to say when I found this picture on the memory card and I still don't. I'm torn between scolding and laughing. And kids wonder how their Moms know things. Chocolate smeared across faces, chairs pulled up to counters, images on digital cameras. We ain't dumb! We're pretty good at connecting the dots. It's a trait we build on for the teenage years.

**No Peters were harmed durning this photo shoot - that we know of. A lot may be revealed when he decides to talk....

3 comments:

Snow Flakes said...

yeah us moms- we we're edumacated.

Crawford Family said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I am sick laughing. That has got to be the funniest picture EVER!!! Wouldn't it have been great back in the day of film to pick up your pictures and flip through and find that one! HA!

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

you crack me up. Enough said. :)