No fair! It's warm enough to play in the water there?Yesterday it was 38 degrees here. The mountains are covered with snow.
oh my goodness - look at those cute kids! Love the shorts falling down, he'd fit right in at some of the local high schools I'm sure. :)
Hey - I didn't see you yesterday so i wanted to say hi and let you know that I helped in nursery and little Peter held my hand and pulled me around most of the time. It was awesome!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
No fair! It's warm enough to play in the water there?Yesterday it was 38 degrees here. The mountains are covered with snow.
oh my goodness - look at those cute kids! Love the shorts falling down, he'd fit right in at some of the local high schools I'm sure. :)
Hey - I didn't see you yesterday so i wanted to say hi and let you know that I helped in nursery and little Peter held my hand and pulled me around most of the time. It was awesome!
Post a Comment