I've written before about Old Blue. He's a tough little car that we paid less then $80.00 for. We've been the sometimes proud, sometimes embarrassed, owners of the 1987 Plymouth Colt for about 3 years. This little car is a fighter.
It's been snowing today and Roland was heading to the church when once again Old Blue became the target of a new shiny car. Wonder how much we'll get from the insurance agency this time.? Last time he got hit we were paid $500.00. Since the damage was all cosmetic why would we fix it? The new grill wouldn't match the rust spots or the residue from smoke that is present on the hood and around the gas tank. Now before the Grandma's freak out we just had Old Blue licensed and the safety inspection done. He's all legal. But, just to be safe the fire extinguisher that was in the kitchen is now in Old Blue.
Old Blue is a gem of a car. We paid the right price and he keeps making us money. Who wouldn't love Old Blue?
Hello world!
2 years ago


2 comments:
Now that's my kind of car!! Make you money instead of costing you. What could be better?
Haha, I love it! You guys are awesome! ps I LOVE your photos of the boys on your sidebar! Did you take those Genevieve? They're awesome! And I'm still dying over your beading/jewelry skills. If only I could craft like you...
Post a Comment