

Roland and Aaron went with some friends to a cabin for a few days. Poor Peter came down sick the day before so he had to miss this adventure. The boys, big and small, had a great time. Looking at the first picture makes the world right. Sweet little men....
P.S. If you ever want to go on an adventure, or send your husband and kids, let us know. Roland is always looking for people up for joining in his adventures.
2 comments:
Hey! Loved the post about the hair. Boys are too funny. Maybe you should do your hair like that more often. :) You'll have a blast at the National Marathon. I went to my first half and it was a really cool thing to do. Inspiring, tiring and hmmm I can't think of another ing word... :) You'll love it!
There were all the boys with their marshmallows outside the fireplace screen, fully expecting them to get cooked. I thought it was hilarious! So am I a bad dad???
Post a Comment