
When you need a laugh break out Twister and play by our rules. Aaron and his friend had a great time playing and I got a good laugh. The photo is a representation of hand on green, nose on yellow, and knee on red. Aren't kids great? They held the pose until I found the camera.
When they get tired of you laughing at them have them see if they can jump across all the yellow dots on one foot, or jump from red to green. Lots of fun things you can do to wear them out. :-)
2 comments:
I was thinking of getting Twister for Emma for Christmas but didn't know if she was too young or what.. Looks like I need to invest. 4 is probably the PERFECT age; she may never be so twistable again.
That is adorable. I am going to play twister that way from now on.
Post a Comment