Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Latest Favorite Creation

You all know I love yellow. This was just begging to be made. It took awhile to attach all the dangles but I love, love it. I also made cluster earrings to go with it. I've already made another for a friend in a great brown tone. With all this practice of attaching the head pin to the chain I think I can now do it in the dark.

5 comments:

The Petersen Family said...

Absolutely beautiful! (And I don't wear yellow)

Snow Flakes said...

and my favourite colour is blue

Alex said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I love those sooo soo sooo much!!! Like, really! So so so cute!!! I'm sooo jealous!! Ahh!! Amazing! You need to teach me how to make that!

Heidi said...

I love it! You are amazing! I wear the necklace you made me almost every day! What a talented woman you are!

Tricks are for Kidds said...

So pretty! And beautiful! I also love the color yellow. I think it is amazing and am still more amazed that you did it...I know you are talented, I just didn't know how talented.