It's been too long since I last posted so I thought I'd give you a short run down on what's been happening.
My brother and his wife, Heidi, came for a visit. Great fun. I'll post pics soon. Aaron went back in for his follow up blood test to check if the tick infected him. Not so fun. Haven't heard the results so I'm assuming he's fine. Peter has been in to see a speech therapist and for a hearing test. They tell me all is well except that he isn't talking. Oh, really? Thanks, I didn't know that!
My Mom came out just in time for Aaron and I to catch a stomach flu that is going around. Yuck! Hoping she doesn't go home with it.
Roland is heading to his 20 year reunion at MIT. Can he really be old enough to do that? After he gets home his parents come for a week. If anyone else is planning on coming please speak up now.
I have a migraine. So I'm going to go take some serious meds. Wish I had a Dr. Pepper to chase them with. Oh, well. You can't have it all, can you?
Hello world!
2 years ago


4 comments:
How do you get all these people to come visit you? We're lucky if we get the Grandparents. Hope you feel better soon!
Knock. Knock. How's the head/eyes? Nice joke by the way. Let's run away to barnes and noble. (in August)
post pics soon!!
Alyvia didn't speak until she was 4 and then she wouldn't shut up. They said they could tell she was fine by the way she played by herself. They said the dialogue was all in her head.
I hope all the tests come back negative, it's never fun to wait for them.
I hope you get better soon, the stomach flu and migraines don't sound like a picnic.
Take Care
Post a Comment