Reese finally talked me into it. I've signed up for the National Marathon. I'm not insane ENOUGH to do the actual marathon, I'm part of a relay team. It takes place on March 20th. Anyone want to come do it too? You get to run past the monuments! Through DC and the hood where, apparently, when you pick up a cup of water you need to make sure it's not beer. Ha! How fun does that sound! Come on, who else is in??
Hello world!
2 years ago


7 comments:
I am so proud!!! How many miles do you have to run in your relay? I just signed up for the Ogden half marathon in May. Are you training hard? Melia has taken gymnastics 1-2 years, I can't quite remember. She starts ski lessons soon.
WOW! Good luck with that! You'll have "fun"! :) super exciting!
So...did you know that your brother Nate and his wife Heidi are in my sister Barb's ward in South Jordan? They're neighbors. My sister looked at your blog recently and saw their picture. As she said, "What a world."
Thanks for dinner and great conversation. We really enjoyed being in your home. And now you know that I stalk your blog. :-)
Aw man I am so jealous! That should be amazing I would TOTALLY do it with yall if I was going to be here. I expect lots of pictures!
I don't know whether to say congratulations or you're CRAZY! Of course, I don't really feel like running 1/42 of a marathon. Good luck!
wow - congrats! I would love to come down and be a part of it...but ha ha ha I haven't run in years! I don't think my post-prego with trips body can still run!
love all your photos too!
Post a Comment